Intern: PHP Developer
We are looking for PHP developers who are dedicated to their craft,
writes code that is clean and efficient and can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate should be able to work within tight deadlines
and deliver code based on given requirements.
Pluses, but not necessary
- 2-5 yrs of experience using PHP
- OOP experience
- Experience using a PHP Framework with MVC (Yii, Zend, etc.)
- Integrations with SOAP and REST
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Great communication skills
- Relational database design (e.g. with MySQL)
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Python, Java
- Web Design capabilities
- Experience working video streaming technologies
Position is temporary for a period of 3 - 6 months.
How to Apply
If you believe that you are the one for the job, send your resume
with the subject PHP Developer.